At Roperhurst we pride ourselves on being flexible and innovative in providing the services that meet our customers' needs.
Our major services are listed on the left hand menu, but we summarise what we do below.
Factory - plastic fabrication
From our factory in Barry, we provide bespoke design and fabrication services, be it individual machine guards through to substantial tanks or other plastic products. Examples of this sort of work include:
- Tanks and bunds for a variety of applications
- Machine guards made from food grade material for the FMCG industry
- Clear plastic shields found between the driver and passengers in taxis
- Drip trays for plant rooms
We also provide plastic welding repairs, on site if necessary.
We fabricate using cPVC, uPVC, polypropylene, PPS, PVDF, polycarbonate, PETG, nylon, PTFE and fibreglass.
Our staff are accredited for site work. All hold CSCS cards, ECITB Passport to Safety and are externally certified to operate mobile plant, work in confined spaces, erect portable scaffold, and other site specialisms.
Our site work includes:
- Inspection, servicing and repair of tanks, bunds and scrubbers. Typical industries include steel, automotive and petrochemicals
- Replacement of pumps, dampeners, fans, pipework and ductwork. We often work in educational establishments as well as industrial premises.
- Repairs to and installation of ductwork, pipework, fire dampers, etc. We are often specified in tenders for new builds and refurbishment for industry, education and leisure centres.
- Emergency call out work
Dust and fume extraction (LEV)
Our staff have a combined total of more than 100 years experience in the design, installation and commissioning of LEV systems, whether for fume or dust extraction. We have installed dust and fume extraction in educational and industrial facilities; as well as bespoke hoods and canopies, we also install equipment by market leaders including Nederman, Mardon, P&J, Dustraction, Flextraction and Axminster.
We carry out COSHH certification of LEV systems for a number of local authority and industrial customers, and provide comprehensive reports with risk assessment and recommendations for remedial action.
Roperhurst can provide a turnkey service for major site projects. Our team of specialists work alongside specialist sub-contractors, including:
- asbestos removal
- gas and electrical works
- scaffolding and roofing contractors