Tanks & Bunds
  • E-CTFE/GRP (Glass reinforced Halar) tank
  • Halar tank loaded for export
  • Polyethylene potash mixer tank
  • PVC/GRP acid tanks
  • PVC/GRP acid storage tank
  • Acid charging tank
  • Polyethylene tank lining
  • E-CTFE/GRP (Glass reinforced Halar) tank

Whether you need a new tank, or would like to refurbish existing tanks, Roperhurst has the experience to help you.

Need a new tank?

Roperhurst can help you to design a tank and bund that best fits your needs.

We can provide you with Autocad drawings to ensure that your detailed requirements are met.

PVC/GRP acid storage tank transitWe use materials that fit the chemical requirements of the liquid to be stored, whether polypropylene, PPS, polyethylene, PVC, PVC/GRP, fabric-backed polypropylene with GRP, PVDF or pure GRP.

We can manage your requirements from design through to installation, connecting your finished product to existing pipework.

We have built tanks to the comprehensive requirements of BS4994 Category 1, and have certified laminators and welders who can bring more than 100 years of experience to bear.

We can provide a turnkey solution, taking care of civils, cranage, trace heating, lagging and all aspects of pipework.

Extend the life of an existing tank/bund?

In order to reduce downtime, and keep costs to a minimum, we can discuss refurbishing existing infrastructure. 

EPE tank liningxisting tanks and bunds, whether steel, plastic, GRP or concrete, can be lined to add many years to their lives.  

Depending on the application, we can reline using chemically resistant or general purpose GRP, PVC, polypropyelene, polyethylene or PVDF. 

Roperhurst are the UK's leading tank liner at galvanising plants, and have carried out similar works at hospitals (for water storage), steelworks (acid bunds) and aerospace works (anodising lines).